Website JF Plumbing & Heating
Servicing the DC/MD/VA area for over 30 years, JF Plumbing & Heating has an immediate need for an experienced Plumbing Technician who is interested in working for a growing company with a strong employee and customer focus. JF Plumbing & Heating is an Ally Services Group company.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 4 years of experience, specifically with service plumbing and drain cleaning. The position requires proficiency in installing, repairing and maintaining residential and light commercial plumbing fixtures, systems and proficiency in drain clearing & jetting.
JF Plumbing requires its employees to prioritize the needs of customers and businesses we provide products & services for. We additionally emphasize the culture of treating our fellow employees as we do our customers. All employees are required to have the attitude of willingness and flexibility to take care of any issue that needs to be addressed. Our technicians provide exceptional customer service, and project a positive image with customers and co-workers.
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions to residential and commercial sewer and drain problems.
- Clear blockages on plumbing systems, clean drains and sewers.
- Troubleshooting of water heaters (gas & electric).
- Repair and or replace of sewage pumps.
- Drain cleaning via cable machines and jetter.
- Fixture replacements and repairs (faucets, toilets, urinals, kitchen fixtures).
- Work and drive safely, using appropriate safety gear and techniques.
- Ability to work on-call and respond to emergency calls as needed.
- Project a professional image to associates, customers, and others.
- Perform other duties as directed by Supervisor.
Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive wages, health benefits, vacation pay and paid holidays, and retirement plan. This position includes a company-provided service truck to be home garaged.
Ability to commute/relocate: Rockville, Maryland and surrounding service areas in Maryland, Virginia, & DC
Experience: 4+ years of service plumbing required
- Driver’s license required
- Journeyman or Master Plumber preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
JF Plumbing and Ally Services Group provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants for employment and employees without regard to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, military status, physical or mental disability, or any other legally protected status. We pride ourselves in forming diverse teams with a wide array of interpersonal and professional attributes. We don’t expect every candidate to embody all of the required skills, but if you have many of these skills and are enthusiastic to learn, we encourage you to apply.